Impact Loans England
Big Issue Invest is offering loan finance between £20,000 to £150,000 to social enterprises and charities in England. This new £5 million lending scheme is aimed at enabling social enterprises and charities to access loan funding.
Investment can be used for a variety of projects, including:
- Working capital;
- Buying equipment;
- Contract fulfilment;
- Business development;
- Hiring new talent.
You can apply for Impact Loans England if:
- You are a social enterprise or charity;
- You can demonstrate an ability to repay finance;
- You have a track record of trading;
- You are a well-managed organisation with good governance;
- You are based in England.
The loans can be structured to your individual needs and are unsecured which means we will not require you to put any personal guarantees in place as security. If you’re interested in learning more about Impact Loans England, write to email@example.com or apply on our website.