We are all aware the coronavirus outbreak means this is a very challenging time for all. We know this will include the charities and social enterprises we work with, many of whom work with the most vulnerable people. Our priority above all is to work collectively and with urgency to help where we can.
We want to reassure all of the organisations we invest in that we will support you and be as flexible as possible in the coming months. We are actively working together on how we can adapt existing schemes and funds. We are also working with government and other funders to establish new programmes that may provide additional help. We recognise that grants and business support will be at least as important as social investment.
The most important message is:
- If you have investment from one of us and think you may need support or flexibility, please get in touch; we will do our best to help. If you might need investment to help you through difficult trading, please speak to us
- We are creating a dedicated page on Good Finance which will be updated regularly with any new information (including on any emergency funding sources) as well as via our social media channels
This statement is co-ordinated by Social Investment Business, Big Issue Invest, Access & Big Society Capital for social impact investors. If your organisation would like to add its name to this statement, please email email@example.com.
- Architectural Heritage Fund
- Arts & Culture Finance by NESTA
- Big Issue Invest
- Big Society Capital
- CAF Venturesome
- Charity Bank
- Esmee Fairbairn Foundation
- Key Fund
- NatWest Social & Community Capital
- Northstar Ventures
- Social and Sustainable Capital
- Social Investment Business
- Social Investment Scotland